Currently Reading

     Due to the snow, I currently find myself trapped inside.  I did the dishes and tidied up a bit before sitting down to catch up on a few episodes of Agent Carter and NCIS that I missed.    I finally got to sit down with a real-life BOOK.  I KNOW.  REMEMBER TO BREATHE, PEOPLE.

    I love reading and I cannot believe it has been so long.  I currently cracked the spine of "Paper Towns" by John Green.  I love "Looking for Alaska" and "The Fault in Our Stars", plus I figured this would be a quick read that I could easily pick up again if I need to pause for a few days...or weeks.  I must have started "Journey to the Center of the Earth" twenty times but because I go through such long hiatuses from reading, I always forget what happened -- and find myself starting from the beginning all over again.  My stack of physical books I want to read is ever growing -- in addition to my Kindle filled with books waiting to be read and my mom's Nook (that is used much more than my poor little Kindle).

    What have you been reading?  Can you pick up right where you left off?  Do you prefer real books or electronic readers?

Comments

Popular Posts